Cross asking for something deep from Saskay

Saskay: Cross wants something deep and I don't want it deep in the house. It can't happen. I can't do that, I don't want to be sending the wrong message. He wants to be the only guy but that's not possible, I told him I can't do what Liquorose and Emmanuel are doing
Liquorose: Nobody is in a relationship in this house, I'm not in a relationship, Emmanuel is not in a relationship.Cruise everywhere 

Saskay: If not for my relationship outside, I would have put in pressure but the way am seeing it, the relationship would have scattered.


Liquorose: It might not because you've been great here.

Saskay: Really...?

Nini: Don't let anyone pressure you to do what you don't want to do. At the end you get out and regret it. Don't!!!

Saskay: I'm being careful about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog